Ginger concentrate: Sugar-free Syrup!
Spicy and refreshing, the ginger concentrate from Zena Exotic Fruits is a burst of energy. It’s the perfect refreshment on a hot summer day or a freezing winter night. It also adds a grain of “je-ne-sais-quoi” to hot coffee or iced tea. A true delight when sprinkled on your cakes and served with ice cream. It is always a must for those who like it hot.
Taste the best ginger concentrate currently available on the market.
In Chinese, ” ginger ” means “manhood”. This gives us a better understanding of why ginger is the star of sexual stimulants. Ingestion of the root, creating an influx of blood into the body, increases body temperature and sexual arousal.
Virtues of ginger
The medicinal properties of ginger are numerous:
- Antioxidant: it is one of the most antioxidant plants in the world; whether raw, cooked or powdered. On the other hand, associated with garlic and onion, these antioxidant properties are increased tenfold.
- Anti-nausea: it has been proven to reduce post-operative nausea. In case of nausea and vomiting, for example in transport, the essential oil of ginger on a sugar can be an ally. Consumed fresh it can help fight morning sickness in pregnant women.
- Promotes digestion: it protects the gastric mucosa, stimulates the pancreas and the production of bile, lowers cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Anti-inflammatory: it would prevent colon cancer. A 2003 study found that absorption of ginger would prevent the development of cancer cells in colorectal cancer.
- It has an exceptional flavor and gives a delicious oriental note to any dish.
- Its thin marinated slices make it possible to “clean” the palate between two dishes with pronounced flavors.
- You can make an iced infusion that you can serve as is or that you can mix with mineral water.
- It facilitates digestion.
- It prevents nausea and vomiting in people prone to motion sickness and in pregnant women.