Dudu osun Black Soap
Dudu Osun black soap from Afritibi market by Tropical Naturals is handcrafted in a traditional way in Nigeria. 100% natural, it soothes, moisturizes, nourishes, cares for blemished, oily or combination skin. Sparkling and refreshing, it acts very effectively to reduce dark spots, scars caused by acne pimples and treat skin disorders.
- • Slightly perfumed, Dudu-Osun soap is made from natural ingredients such as shea butter , vegetable ash, aloe vera, honey, natural glycerin, lemon juice and Camwood. Formulated without artificial colors or preservatives, it is 100% biodegradable. Formulated without artificial colors or preservatives, it is 100% biodegradable.
- • Dudu-Osun black soap is used on the body, face and even hair.
- • It does not contain chemicals, preservatives, dyes or perfume.
How to use african black soap ?
Moisten the soap. Lather in your hands. Apply the product on your face or body and deep massage. Rinse thoroughly. Use twice a week. Moisturize your skin well after applying the product. If you have a localized pimple, apply the soap only to the area to be treated. Rinse and moisturize well.
Properties of african black soap ?
- • Deep cleans
- • Removes impurities
- • Reduces acne
- • Rich in Iron and Vitamins A and E
- • Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- • Strengthens hair